27 October 2014

Our Wedding Planner: Revianne Sesante of Weddings by Revianne

So now, it's time for us to look for a Wedding Planner... Since we are overseas and this is our dream beach wedding, we are looking for a Wedding Planner that can make us feel important and priority, someone whom we really can 100% rely on, someone who's very much familiar with beach weddings in Batangas area and can effectively communicate well with us. Someone who can also keep her temper and patience dealing with us as a couple... I am not sure what kind of a "Soon to be Bride" I am and I cannot guarantee that I won't be a "Bridezilla" especially when it comes to our wedding preparation. lol :)

Due to limited sources/ knowledge, I asked my friends & relatives and even posted on my FB wall asking for Wedding Planner/ Coordinator recommendations but either we don't find them knowledgeable of what they are doing yet charging us a lot or some that cannot communicate well with Steve and for us, that is one of the most important things to consider in getting a Wedding Planner or some well-known suppliers that takes time to reply just for a simple inquiry which for us have a negative impact knowing that how can you deal with someone who responded to your inquiry 1- 2 weeks later and took couple of days again to respond to your follow- up inquiry? Is it because since the wedding is still more than a year to happen then they're not taking us seriously? Just can't imagine the feeling/ dilemma if you will get their service then few months or weeks before your wedding, they will suddenly not contact you or keep you hanging... I hate it!

I don't know if our standards are just way too high or we haven't find the right one... I almost give up looking and about to confirm the one who took time to respond when I called Acuatico Beach and asked for a Wedding Planner recommendation. One of the staff there mentioned that Revianne Sesante was the Event Coordinator during the owner's birthday recently but they don't have her contact details. I searched her name online and saw her FB page, Weddings by Revianne. The page is not updated but there's an email address so I tried and sent her an inquiry and to my surprise, she responded very quickly and that made us both excited to call her. To be honest, I easily felt comfortable talking to her plus the fact that she is familiar with our chosen venue since she had wedding events being held there. I also gave the phone to Steve to talk to her to let him explain what kind of wedding we both wanted and Revianne was very accommodating giving some of her ideas and letting us feel that she knows what we wanted and that she will help us make it happen. Steve also felt comfortable talking to her and I know... we finally found our Wedding Planner!

It was October 2013 when we first confirmed Revianne's service as a Wedding Planner. A year had past as it's now October 2014 but we never regret a thing. Not only we got a reliable Wedding Planner but we also gained a friend in her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment