28 October 2014

HMUA: Christine "Khite" Bautista

I love make-up a lot! I even wanted to enroll myself in a professional make up classes but due to limited available time, it's been put on hold.

For our wedding, I am also particular with the HMUA. Since we will be having a beach wedding and the place is quite in a secluded area, the package we will be getting is HMU for the couple plus the entourage. HMUA and his/ her team must be talented enough to enhance our beauty.

I started searching online, asking referrals from friends & relatives and finally short-listed 3 HMUAs; 2 in Manila area and 1 in Batangas area but since we only need 1, based on the quality of the make-up they are using, the before and after photos of their previous clients and how professional they are, we came up to a final decision of choosing Christine "Khite" Bautista from Manila area. Trial session will be on the day of our Pre-nup.

After couple of months, Pre-nup day finally arrived. Since we only have 1 venue, Khite and I set our call time to 6am in our place in Rodriguez, Rizal. Maybe due to excitement and since that time, Steve is not feeling well, I wasn't able to sleep. The result: Eye bags!

In-fairness to Khite, she lost her way to the house but still managed to be on time. Upon reaching home, she immediately set-up her mobile make-up table and started fixing my hair. I did offer breakfast but she said she's fine so we continued with the preparation. For me, It was a very early call time since my body clock was still 4 hours behind and I'm still adjusting but I never felt sleepy or bored while doing my hair and make-up as Khite and I were talking like we already knew each other for long time. She's really nice and sweet! After more than an hour, we're done and that's the only time she had her breakfast.

My make-up... Superb! I even once asked her why I do looks like Pokwang when she applied the foundation but she told me that she's not yet done and when she finished... it's really a transformation and can't help reminiscing my younger years when I used to join beauty contests and always one of the representatives of Flores de Mayo in my hometown.


During the Pre-nup, I had 2 HMU looks and both loved it. I only had a traditional make-up but still lasted the whole day so what more for an air brush make-up she will be using on our wedding day?

Really excited and looking forward to that big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment