17 February 2015

Confirmed Ysabela Florist


Since we will be having a beach wedding, we will be needing a great stylist and florist to transform an open beach to the style we envision for our ceremony and reception dinner... we all know that it will really be a hard work and only few can only really pull it off.

With the concept, Steve opted to leave it up to me and Revianne... I already have a vision but really can't find images or how to express exactly what that vision is but I do know the  following:
  • I don't like one color/ style look and roses...
  • My over all wedding color scheme is grapefruit, tangerine and lemon 
  • I don’t want fake flowers
  • I hate tear drop or ball bouquets
  • I want some unique elements and designs present but shouldn't be taken away the romantic scenic view of the beach especially during sunset and love the hanging lanterns/ lights to have a romantic feeling or atmosphere during night time. 
I discussed it with Revianne and with that in mind, she knew exactly which supplier to contact... Ysabela florist!

When we went back to Philippines for a short holiday, we had a chance to meet Ms. Weng to finalize everything and we're personally convinced that we made a right choice of having them as our florist/ stylist. She is so nice and very soft spoken. She knows what I envision and she already have a layout design which i really love! I also requested some additional accessories for the Junior Brides' bouquets and she was very generous to do it... free of charge!

I really enjoyed that meeting and while her discussing the details, I can no longer absorb what she's saying due to excitement! This is it... We are really getting married soon! After more than a year of preparation, it's all coming into place and by talking to Ms. Weng and Revianne... this is really a wedding dream come true to both of us!!!

Well, there's nothing wrong (I think!) to be a Bridezilla once in a while... Ms. Weng asked me some details/ ideas we like to make it more personalized and according to our taste and my response is...

"SURPRISE US MS. WENG!" hahaha! and she gladly accepted the challenge!!!

Well, I am not worried... with the design layout and how they presented it plus seeing some photos of their work and not to forget the help and assistance of Revianne (She knows our taste!) I know that they can pull it off!!!

Ohhh can't wait to see the result!


No comments:

Post a Comment