4 November 2014

Confirmed Wedding Cake: Judy Uson, The Cake Artist

Time flies... it is already our last week of holiday in Philippines yet, we still have couple of things to finalize and that includes the cake.

Since the detailing is already finished and personally confident that they can do it... it's now time for the cake tasting. They have eight or nine flavors of the cake. First flavor was the Carrot Walnut, I do admit that I don't like carrot cake but when I tasted this carrot walnut, it is super nice! Steve and my brother-in-law also liked it! Unfortunately, I really had a bad cough that time and it worsen that I can hardly breathe after having a small portion of the cake sample (but it's not their fault) so I just let them do the cake tasting and the rest is history.


They all liked the flavors but when we asked them which flavors we will be having for our cake, they said that they already forgot and Steve jokingly requesting for another batch of cake sample! Means that he liked the cakes! Since I wasn't able to taste the rest of the cakes, Steve and Raymond decided to have four flavors: Carrot Walnut which I tasted and liked, Red Velvet, Lemon Butter and the last is the Tropical Pineapple. Looking forward to taste all those three flavors on the wedding!

Steve, surprisingly liked all the flavors except for the chocolate which he said too sweet for him (though my sister liked it), we decided to upfront confirm with Judy Uson and inform Revianne to cancel the other appointment. Somehow, I felt bad for not giving the other supplier a chance to amaze us but with the positive reviews of Steve, my brother-in-law and my sister... No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment